Welcome / Bienvenu

This blog drags together, into one swirling maelstrom of crackling energy, my various wargames interests. There are links on the top right to my other blogs, each more calmly dedicated to one particular gaming universe.

I post on Fridays. The idea is that when I post a painted figure, it stays up for two weeks; a battle report, a terrain project, or a few lines on whatever happens to be the whim of the moment, is up for a week.

The pages at the top of the blog contain historical information on the periods that interest me. They are primarily an aid to my poor memory, and not meant to be in any way exhaustive, nor necessarily correct.

I hope this blog offers you much enjoyment and some inspiration !

mardi 4 septembre 2012

At this moment in time / En ce moment...

15mm Napoleonics / 15mm 1er Empire

I am (very slowly) putting together a French army (Eureka and AB) for a future "Waterloo" refight with my friend, Frantz.  We will be playing "Vive l'Empereur", but I am also intending the army for use with "Lasalle".

I aim to paint seven infantry batallions, of which one is already finished and two more on the way, and add to these some dragoons and artillery.  The next step will be to add an allied contingent or two, depending on what takes my fancy.

------------------

J'avance (très lentement) avec la peinture de l'infanterie française, pour recréer Waterloo avec mon ami Frantz.  Nous allons jouer à "Vive l'Empereur" mais je souhaite que mon armée soit également compatible avec "Lasalle".

Sept bataillons d'infanterie sont prévus, dont le premier est terminé et deux autres en cours de peinture.  A ceux-ci j'ajouterai des Dragons et des batteries.  Je leur adjoindrai ensuite un ou deux contingents alliés, selon les désirs du moment.







28mm Mythology

Having finished my Egyptian universe, I am now working on a new adventure.  A group of Amazons will be sailing throughout the Mediterranean in order to save their kingdom from the Assyrian Empire.

First up will be some more Greek mythology figures.  The Amazons themselves have only recently left Australia and are currently sailing across the seven seas.

-------------------------

Après avoir terminé mon univers Egyptien, je me concentre maintenant sur une nouvelle aventure, qui verra un groupe d'Amazones traverser le bassin méditerannéen, afin de contrer les ambitions du roi d'Assyrie.

Je vais commencer par renforcer mes figurines de la mythologie grecque.  Les Amazones elles-mêmes ont récemment quitté l'Australie et sont encore quelque part au milieu de l'Océan Pacifique...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire