Welcome / Bienvenu

This blog drags together, into one swirling maelstrom of crackling energy, my various wargames interests. There are links on the top right to my other blogs, each more calmly dedicated to one particular gaming universe.

I post on Fridays. The idea is that when I post a painted figure, it stays up for two weeks; a battle report, a terrain project, or a few lines on whatever happens to be the whim of the moment, is up for a week.

The pages at the top of the blog contain historical information on the periods that interest me. They are primarily an aid to my poor memory, and not meant to be in any way exhaustive, nor necessarily correct.

I hope this blog offers you much enjoyment and some inspiration !

samedi 28 novembre 2015

AdG 300 pts Première Guerre Punique

Voici quelques photos d'une bataille de mes armées de Rome et Syracuse, en 300 pts, première fois que je joue ce format, mais j'y reviendrai !

Le choc s'est soldé par une victoire de Syracuse, qui avait perdu 25 points de démoralisation sur 39 lorsque les Romains sont arrivés à leur seuil de 36.

Merci à François qui prend de bien meilleures photos que moi, et à mes deux autres compères ludiques de la soirée, Frantz et Bertrand.









1 commentaire: