Welcome / Bienvenu

This blog presents my different wargames armies, after action reports, campaigns which I have run, some scenarios and a presentation of some of the different rules I play. The pages at the top of the blog contain historical information on the periods that interest me. They are an aid to my poor memory, and not in any way exhaustive nor necessarily correct. As I am an Englishman living in France, some pages are in English and others in French...sorry, I am too lazy to translate...

I hope this blog offers you much enjoyment and some inspiration !

samedi 3 septembre 2016

Russes Blancs

Une unité de Russes Blancs pour la "Guerre de Sinkiang".  Ce vendredi, Sylvain et moi jouerons pour la première fois "Setting the East Ablaze" avec toutes ces figurines...



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire