Welcome / Bienvenu

This blog presents my different wargames armies, after action reports, campaigns which I have run, some scenarios and a presentation of some of the different rules I play. The pages at the top of the blog contain historical information on the periods that interest me. They are an aid to my poor memory, and not in any way exhaustive nor necessarily correct. As I am an Englishman living in France, some pages are in English and others in French...sorry, I am too lazy to translate...

I hope this blog offers you much enjoyment and some inspiration !

mercredi 26 avril 2017

Gruntz : The Greys

J'ai reçu la semaine dernière ma copie papier de "Gruntz", très bonne règle de science-fiction.

J'en ai profité pour créer les profils pour mon armée de "Greys".

Je peux aligner 732 pts, l'idée étant de jouer plutôt en 300-400 pts pour une partie d'une longueur raisonnable.  Je peux donc aligner beaucoup de variants.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire