Welcome / Bienvenu

This blog drags together, into one swirling maelstrom of crackling energy, my various wargames interests. There are links on the top right to my other blogs, each more calmly dedicated to one particular gaming universe.

I post on Fridays. The idea is that when I post a painted figure, it stays up for two weeks; a battle report, a terrain project, or a few lines on whatever happens to be the whim of the moment, is up for a week.

The pages at the top of the blog contain historical information on the periods that interest me. They are primarily an aid to my poor memory, and not meant to be in any way exhaustive, nor necessarily correct.

I hope this blog offers you much enjoyment and some inspiration !

mardi 13 juin 2017

Yet more Crusaders !

4 chevaliers ou sergents montés viennent compléter mon armée de Croisés pour Saga, à 6 pts.




Pendant que je peigne mon armée Byzantine, je peindrai quatre de ces sergents de plus, ce qui me permettra si je veux de les jouer en "Guerriers", montés.

Les figurines sont de Gripping Beast et d'excellente facture.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire