Welcome / Bienvenu

This blog drags together, into one swirling maelstrom of crackling energy, my various wargames interests. There are links on the top right to my other blogs, each more calmly dedicated to one particular gaming universe.

I post on Fridays. The idea is that when I post a painted figure, it stays up for two weeks; a battle report, a terrain project, or a few lines on whatever happens to be the whim of the moment, is up for a week.

The pages at the top of the blog contain historical information on the periods that interest me. They are primarily an aid to my poor memory, and not meant to be in any way exhaustive, nor necessarily correct.

I hope this blog offers you much enjoyment and some inspiration !

mardi 17 juillet 2018

La bataille de Yanqi

Notre mini-campagne Setting the East Ablaze dans le cadre de la Guerre de Sinkiang voit les Chinois arrivés aux portes de la ville de Yanqi, dont les Russes Blancs d'Annenkov se sont récemment emparés.

Le compte-rendu est ici.




We are playing a mini-campaign as part of the fictive War of Sinkiang.  The Chinese have reached the town of Yanqi, recently captured by the White Russians, and are attempting to wrestle it back from them.  The battle report can be found here (in French, I'm afraid I haven't had time to translate it).  The rules used are Setting the East Ablaze with additional house rules.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire