Welcome / Bienvenu

This blog drags together, into one swirling maelstrom of crackling energy, my various wargames interests. There are links on the top right to my other blogs, each more calmly dedicated to one particular gaming universe.

I post on Fridays. The idea is that when I post a painted figure, it stays up for two weeks; a battle report, a terrain project, or a few lines on whatever happens to be the whim of the moment, is up for a week.

The pages at the top of the blog contain historical information on the periods that interest me. They are primarily an aid to my poor memory, and not meant to be in any way exhaustive, nor necessarily correct.

I hope this blog offers you much enjoyment and some inspiration !

samedi 18 mai 2019

Is this blog dead ? Is Lee dead ?

No to both !  But with two posts in two months, you are forgiven for wondering...

The fact is that April was an exceptionally tough month at work from day 1 to day 30 (it would have been easier if there were 60 days in April), and coupled with the fact that I've decided to paint less figures but spend more time on each one, production has been low.

So, by order of completion :

An Infinity Morlock :




An Infinity Spektr :




An Infinity Combat Engineer :







And his robot :





And last of all, an Infinity Hassassin Fiday :





At the moment, I am painting another Infinity figure, a Riot Grrlz, and a Wargods of Aegyptus figure that I have had sitting around for five years or so !  I'm not quite sure what for yet, but she'll be helping or fighting some Mierce figures that I just received and will be painting soon.

I hope I'll be posting something before another month goes by, but if I don't, don't worry : this blog is not dead, and neither am I (well, I hope not).

2 commentaires: