Welcome / Bienvenu

This blog drags together, into one swirling maelstrom of crackling energy, my various wargames interests. There are links on the top right to my other blogs, each more calmly dedicated to one particular gaming universe.

I post on Fridays. The idea is that when I post a painted figure, it stays up for two weeks; a battle report, a terrain project, or a few lines on whatever happens to be the whim of the moment, is up for a week.

The pages at the top of the blog contain historical information on the periods that interest me. They are primarily an aid to my poor memory, and not meant to be in any way exhaustive, nor necessarily correct.

I hope this blog offers you much enjoyment and some inspiration !

lundi 9 décembre 2019

Santoc

Another Mierce mini, that I am using for Conan as a creepy Stygian Captain.  Those are bandages from a mummy wrapped around his arm, of course.



I'm pretty chuffed with the NMM on the sword (thankfully, as it took bloody ages to do).  The side shown is the "dark" side, the light is coming from the other side of the figure.  The NMM on the bright side is ok but I'm not over the moon with it, which is why I'm not showing it here : )

You can see this chap's profile on my Conan blog here.

He will shortly be followed by his lord and commander, who in true Conan style is a sorceror of untold power...

3 commentaires: