Welcome / Bienvenu

This blog drags together, into one swirling maelstrom of crackling energy, my various wargames interests. There are links on the top right to my other blogs, each more calmly dedicated to one particular gaming universe.

I post on Fridays. The idea is that when I post a painted figure, it stays up for two weeks; a battle report, a terrain project, or a few lines on whatever happens to be the whim of the moment, is up for a week.

The pages at the top of the blog contain historical information on the periods that interest me. They are primarily an aid to my poor memory, and not meant to be in any way exhaustive, nor necessarily correct.

I hope this blog offers you much enjoyment and some inspiration !

vendredi 4 décembre 2020

Char Egyptien

I bought this many moons ago.  I thought it came from 1st Corps, but apparently they don't have any Egyptians, so I guess not.  In any case it is a very nice model. 


 

I decided to paint it up during my week's holiday, as it was also a good opportunity to try out Contrast Paints on larger surfaces, and on the horses.

This chariot has two uses.  First up, it is a Stygian War Chariot for Conan, and should prove a deadly enemy, especially against weakened heroes trying to hide in the rear.

It is also an Egyptian Chariot or one of the options for a Pharoah for Battlelore Mythologie, which I (sadly) haven't played for ages, the last game hails back to May 2018  : (   

3 commentaires: