Welcome / Bienvenu

This blog presents my different wargames armies, after action reports, campaigns which I have run, some scenarios and a presentation of some of the different rules I play. The pages at the top of the blog contain historical information on the periods that interest me. They are an aid to my poor memory, and not in any way exhaustive nor necessarily correct. As I am an Englishman living in France, some pages are in English and others in French...sorry, I am too lazy to translate...

I hope this blog offers you much enjoyment and some inspiration !

vendredi 5 mai 2017

Setting the East Ablaze

La Guerre de Sinkiang a démarré, avec ce scénario de Setting the East Ablaze, ma fille jouant les Russes Blancs en loup et moi les Chinois en mouton.





Écrasante victoire pour les Russes....et Setting the East Ablaze plébiscité par Zoé, qui dit que c'est sa règle préférée, avec Pulp Alley.  Il est vrai que cette règle est à la fois simple et subtile.  Vivement d'autres parties dans le Back of Beyond !



1 commentaire:

  1. Félicitations aux généralissimes sino-seine-et-marnaises!
    ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer