Welcome / Bienvenu

This blog drags together, into one swirling maelstrom of crackling energy, my various wargames interests. There are links on the top right to my other blogs, each more calmly dedicated to one particular gaming universe.

I post on Fridays. The idea is that when I post a painted figure, it stays up for two weeks; a battle report, a terrain project, or a few lines on whatever happens to be the whim of the moment, is up for a week.

The pages at the top of the blog contain historical information on the periods that interest me. They are primarily an aid to my poor memory, and not meant to be in any way exhaustive, nor necessarily correct.

I hope this blog offers you much enjoyment and some inspiration !

vendredi 9 juin 2023

Cougar

No, not that sort of cougar.  The mountain lion.

This bar fight has gone way beyond the "oi, did you spill my beer ?" phase.

 


A knife throw has been blocked by a fruit basket, crockery has been shattered, and this puma (another name for this species of big cat) is now looking to deal out death.

 


This is an a figure from the French company "Alkemy", and very nice it is.  The back-story for this chap can be guessed from the remnant of a ball and chain around his ankle, and the plentiful scars on his torso and arms.  Whoever did spill his beer is about to spill their guts...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire