Welcome / Bienvenu

This blog drags together, into one swirling maelstrom of crackling energy, my various wargames interests. There are links on the top right to my other blogs, each more calmly dedicated to one particular gaming universe.

I post on Fridays. The idea is that when I post a painted figure, it stays up for two weeks; a battle report, a terrain project, or a few lines on whatever happens to be the whim of the moment, is up for a week.

The pages at the top of the blog contain historical information on the periods that interest me. They are primarily an aid to my poor memory, and not meant to be in any way exhaustive, nor necessarily correct.

I hope this blog offers you much enjoyment and some inspiration !

mercredi 28 août 2019

On the Move

Ca y'est, mon déménagement est tout proche....et la salle de jeu dans le garage sera bientôt une réalité !

En attendant, il y a aura sans doute une période de silence radio sur le blog.  J'ai des figurines en cours de peinture, mais même si je les termine avant, je ne pourrai pas prendre des photos : )

Je serai de retour quelque part en septembre...


At last, I am about to move house...where I will have my own games room out in the garage !

In the meantime, there won't be much activity on this blog.  I have almost completed some minis, but even if I manage to finish them before we move, I won't be able to photo them anyway  : )

I'll be back some time in September...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire