Welcome / Bienvenu

This blog drags together, into one swirling maelstrom of crackling energy, my various wargames interests. There are links on the top right to my other blogs, each more calmly dedicated to one particular gaming universe.

I post on Fridays. The idea is that when I post a painted figure, it stays up for two weeks; a battle report, a terrain project, or a few lines on whatever happens to be the whim of the moment, is up for a week.

The pages at the top of the blog contain historical information on the periods that interest me. They are primarily an aid to my poor memory, and not meant to be in any way exhaustive, nor necessarily correct.

I hope this blog offers you much enjoyment and some inspiration !

vendredi 21 juin 2024

Shaan'Hya

Following up on my recent DSM Wizard - the first human I have painted since March 28th 2022, so wrapped up have I been in my anthro project, this is a figure from Anakron, who make some nice little ranges with some very original stuff.  


 

The figure came out of the box looking quite spindly, but painted up nicely.  I changed my NMM technique on the shoulder armour, working with a mix of ScaleColor Petroleum Grey and Brown Gray, and am pleased with the result.  

Her face is tiny-weeny, but the cool side-shave is one of the reasons I got the figure, crazy about them ever since Hunger Games.

Keep trying to convince the wife to get one, but no luck so far, even if I tell her she can skip the tattoo... ; )

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire