Welcome / Bienvenu

This blog drags together, into one swirling maelstrom of crackling energy, my various wargames interests. There are links on the top right to my other blogs, each more calmly dedicated to one particular gaming universe.

I aim to post about once a week, and I have decided in 2026 to shift the focus of the blog from showing isolated painted figures, to taking photos of figures in action, a sort of mostly-photo AAR.

The pages at the top of the blog contain historical information on the periods that interest me. They are primarily an aid to my poor memory, and not meant to be in any way exhaustive, nor necessarily correct.

I hope this blog offers you much enjoyment and some inspiration !

mardi 29 septembre 2026

Venetian Guard

Man, I want to paint almost all of TT Combat's Carnevale range.  They keep bringing out new ones, to boot !

Anyway, I at least got this one painted, to join my Patrician faction.  I actually intend to build two Patrician factions, one representing a Noble House, and another representing the Doge's soldiers, those poor souls who are supposed to keep the peace in tortured Venice.

Photo is not great, it is overexposed, but I'm having trouble with my phone camera at the moment.

 


Great figure, a lot of fun to paint.  If you like doing NMM, that is !  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire